Win one of three copies of Nick Broomfield's new documentary on the controversial US figure - Sarah Palin: You Betcha!
Broomfield's latest investigation into the real persona behind the person, this time looking at one the USA’s most divisive political figures of recent times.
Sarah Palin: You Betcha! is released on Monday October 15th, three weeks before the US elections - perfectly timed to delve deeper into her story building up to the election day.
Also released on the same day is the Nick Broomfield documentary collection, the most complete collection of Nick Broomfield documentaries ever released in the UK comprising 16 films on DVD including Sarah Palin: You Betcha! The box set includes Nick’s early short films (including Proud To Be British in 1973), through to some of his most well-known films Biggie and Tupac and Kurt and Courtney.
To enter just follow politics.co.uk on Twitter (if you don't already) and tweet: "Just entered to win a DVD of Nick Broomfield's 'Sarah Palin: You Betcha!'. Follow @Politics_co_uk and retweet http://bit.ly/SJSDcR".
Closing date of competition: Monday October 15th, 2012
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one of three DVDs of Sarah Palin: You Betcha!
2. There is no cash alternative to the prizes, they are non-refundable and non-transferable and not for resale.
3. Only users who follow the competition instructions above will be entered into the draw.
4. This competition is NOT open to employees of Square Digital, politics.co.uk's parent company, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
5. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
6. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by politics.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to politics.co.uk. Winners agree to grant politics.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.