Do you need help standing up for your rights at work? Do you feel you are being badly treated in your workplace? Are you finding it difficult to get your voice heard?
The T&G is the country's largest general trade union. We have over 800,000 members and a wide network of officers and trained local representatives who are here to help you with any problems you may face at work.
Become a member now and take advantage of all the support the T&G offers, from legal representation to strike pay, from education to help you improve your chances in life, to extra money if you are sick or injured.
You can join for as little as £2.30 a week - even less if you are under 21 or work part-time.
How do I join?
Join online here.
How much does it cost to join?
See our membership rates.
Find out about the benefits of T&G membership
What do I get as a member?
Contact your T&G regional office for membership enquiries (please include your postal address if you wish to be sent a pre-printed membership form):
- South-East and East Englia: Region 1 membership enquiries
- South and South-West: Region 2 membership enquiries
- Ireland: Region 3 membership enquiries
- Wales: Region 4 membership enquiries
- Midlands: Region 5 membership enquiries
- North-West: Region 6 membership enquiries
- Scotland: Region 7 membership enquiries
- North and North-East: Region 8 membership enquiries