To help with your reporting on tomorrow’s Budget Statement and its impact on families and UK child poverty rates, Child Poverty Action Group has produced a briefing.
The briefing includes:
1) CPAG key requirements for Budget 2013
2) Child poverty: the facts
3) Why action on poverty is good for growth
4) Deficit reduction options and fairness for families
5) Budget letter from CPAG to the Chancellor
6) Contact information for quotes and interview requests
More Articles by Child Poverty Action Group (CPAG) ...