In the short 5 years we’ve been around, we’ve helped and inspired a new generation of young volunteers to some amazing achievements by:
• delivering over one million volunteering opportunities for 14-25 year olds across England.
• enabling over 800 young people to create their very own projects to make their world a better place.
• recruiting over 130,000 members to http://vinspired.com/ - our very own volunteering hub, which gets 90,000 visits every month.
• working with over 200 corporate partners and persuading the likes of Nike, Tesco and ITV to invest over £50 million in youth volunteering and social action.
• match funding our corporate partners’ investment, meaning well over £100 million raised for youth volunteering.
• reaching marginalised and disadvantaged groups. We’ve helped a total of 25,500 homeless young people, 25,000 people who’ve been in the care system, 31,850 young people who are lone parents, 331,240 young people on low income and 44,950 young people who’ve offended to volunteer.
• creating a national community of young volunteers through our full-time volunteering programme.
• launching a suite of volunteering apps to bring volunteering closer to young people.