What is NOAH?
What is NOAH? A brochure describing the role of NOAH and giving an overview of the value of the animal medicines industry to our society
30 years of representing the UK animal medicines industry
NOAH Briefing Documents
Here is a list of NOAH’s free briefing documents available to download:
- Antibiotics for Animal Health and Welfare: An Overview
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Responsible Use of Antibiotics
- Controls on Veterinary Medicines
- Pharmacovigilance: Monitoring the Safety and Quality of Animal Medicines
- Veterinary Medicines & the Safety of Food from Animals
- Vaccination of Companion Animals
- Dog vaccines: Your questions answered
- The NOAH Code of Practice for the Promotion of Animal Medicines: a short guide
- Equine Vaccination
- Vaccination of farm animals
- Medicated Feed
Manifesto for Animal Health
The National Office of Animal Health (NOAH) represents the UK animal medicines industry and aims to promote the benefits of safe, effective, quality medicines for the health and welfare of all animals.
Myth buster’ Document
Animal medicines: What you should know – Challenge your beliefs and assumptions on livestock medicines
Resources from IFAH Europe and Health for Animals
NOAH is a member of the European animal health federation IFAH-Europe and its global counterpart HealthforAnimals, both of which produce a number of useful resources.
NOAH has produced a number of videos about how animal medicines are used