Published on a regular basis
- a weekly emailed newsletter highlighting recent events and activities relevant to the industry
- a monthly emailed summary outlining all issues being addressed by the Association on behalf of the industry
Construction Market Trends
- a monthly emailed analysis of the latest economic and market data relevant to the industry
Construction Industry Trade Survey
- a quarterly detailed appraisal of the state of trade in the industry and how companies view their future prospects. The information is obtained via a survey from across all sectors of the industry from both the Association's and the Construction Confederation's members
Construction Industry Forecasts
- a quarterly analysis of the prospects for the construction industry for the following three years. The main document is an 80 page report with detailed analysis of each market sector. This annual review is supplements by quarterly updates
The latest Construction Trade Survey, published today, shows that activity in the majority of the construction industry fell during the first quarter of 2013 with the impacts of falling demand exacerbated by the adverse impacts of poor weather. Looking forward, industry prospects remain downbeat with contractors, specialists and civil engineers all reporting declining orders for future work.
Construction Products Association launches new blog
Today’s GDP figures, published by ONS, show that the UK economy grew by 0.3 per cent in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the previous quarter and was up 0.6 per cent compared to the same quarter a year ago. Construction fared much worse, declining by 2.5 per cent quarter-on- quarter and 5.9 per cent year-on-year.
Construction output is set to fall by more than 2% this year following an 8% contraction in 2012, according to the latest forecasts published today by the Construction Products Association. A recovery is anticipated in the medium-term with growth of 1.9% in 2014 and 3.8% in 2015.
More Articles ...
The Construction Products Association’s latest State of Trade Survey indicates that sales of construction products fell during the first three months of 2013 with poor weather exacerbating conditions for the industry.