Recruiter: UNHCR (UN Refugee Agency)
Date Posted: 30th March 2012
Closing Date: 13th April 2012
Location: London, the Strand
Hours: Full time
UNHCR Fundraising Support Intern
The role of the Fundraising Support intern will be to primarily assist the Senior Private Sector Fundraising Admin Associate and provide support to the Global Private Sector Fundraising Office.
We are looking for a graduate who has a commitment to refugee issues and a desire to develop their skills and experience in general administration, finance and fundraising.
Tasks will include:
1. acting as the focal point for all travel and visa arrangements for internal and external staff members;
2. processing expense claims and VAT/APD claims;
3. assisting with the monthly earmarking of donations;
4. organising meetings and arranging catering;
5. taking the minutes of meetings;
6. drafting correspondence on general administrative and financial tasks;
7. undertaking filing and mailings, including the Diplomatic Pouch; and
8. supporting the work of the Global Private Sector Fundraising office.
Next vacancy: 23 April 2012
Deadline for applications: 13 April 2012
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 16 April 2012.
Interested applicants should return their CV, completed application form and covering letter to the relevant unit in the London office.
Applications may be submitted by email or by post to the Human Resources & Administration Unit, attention Ms Geeta Dixit (firstname.lastname@example.org).